Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tag, We're It!

Wooden Tag T Pewter Ransom Font a Wooden Tag G
Oh! We were tagged to play a game. Takes me back to elementary school, you know, when they picked teams for Kick Ball, or Red Rover. Sadly, I wasn't very coordinated, and was always picked last! Good thing coordination or kick ball skills didn't count in college.

So, last week we were tagged by the Lovely Kat. She is quite a great lady and sent us this great package a few months ago. Nice to have a friend in Canada.

The rules of the game are:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.


Here are the six unimportant things about me...(in no particular order)


  1. I love dishes! I love to collect, look at, and write about all types of dishes. Big ones, small ones, useful ones, and decorative ones. The problem with this collection is that it takes up lots of space.
  2. I obsess about the details. I want to have each element of what I do relate to a "big picture." When I give a party with a buffet, I make menu cards for all the foods, I will even make a coordinating drink menu if we're serving drinks. Obsessive, maybe a little.
  3. I dislike exercise. You get hot. You get sweaty. It takes a lot of time, not just the time to exercise, but shower and dress afterward. I do it anyway.
  4. I am not a big fan of candy. On my list of dislikes: Necco Wafers, licorice (all types), jelly beans, taffy, cotton candy.
  5. My weakness is chips and salsa, or cheese and crackers. Give me some fine Camembert and baguette any day. (that's why I have to do #3).
  6. I am nonathletic and uncoordinated. That's why I always got picked last for the Kick Ball team.

That's a bit about me (Rachel). What about you?

Next, you're it, you fabulous ladies in blogland. I choose you for your witty, informational, creative blogs:

Amy
Kim
Kari & Kijsa
Heidi
Mary Ann
Brandy