Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tagged, again...

So, a week or two ago we were tagged by the creative and talented Brandy. The rules of the game are: 1. Link back to the person that tagged you. 2. Post these rules on your blog. 3. Share six unimportant things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.

Here are the six unimportant things about me...(in no particular order)

  1. My favorite color is red.
  2. My dining room walls are red.
  3. My favorite wine is red (any varietal)
  4. I have red lilies blooming in my garden.
  5. I have red coffee mugs.
  6. My prom dress was red (but I won't share that photo)

It's fun to play the game, but since we tagged people a month ago, we will pass on tagging this time. Play along if you'd like. What's your favorite color? How do you encorporate it into your life?