Friday, July 25, 2008

I've got a bad case of the blog blahs!


We know we haven't written in awhile and we don't know why. Is it because it is summer and we are having a crazy heat wave here in Boulder? Is is because we have so much we want to accomplish before school starts again? Is is because our book club books are really good?

Yes, to all of the above. Summer is rushing past and it seems like there won't be time to do all of the things we had high hopes for in May. As we approach yet another near 100 degree day I am going to sit and dream of crisp autumn air, sweaters, football games and Halloween.

So please, bear with us until it cools down and the kids are back in school. I am off on my first ever cruise next week and promise to take lots of pictures and lots of notes for writing. And Rachel promises to watch my dog and one of my children and write witty stories about their stay at Casa Hanson.
We are currently seeking treatment for the 'blahs' and hope to be up and typing regularly soon.