Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring Break

Lauren and Claire working hard at the studio

Well, Rachel is off to exciting Utah for the vacation. I am here, mainly at home, but trying to work in the studio as well. Unfortunately I have the kids with me which makes working a little harder. Today they were pretty good, primarily because I found a box of chocolates in the studio that I let them break into. Lauren was kind enough to serve as my model for new listings on Etsy.

We are loving our new Etsy.com store. We listed last week as a venue for some of our fabric and art items. We have had nice consistent sales since them. I am looking forward to adding more products this week. Two new aprons went up today since we have already sold 2! I did a great job stealing Rachel's garden apron design. We are using vintage fabrics from Rachel's mom. They give the aprons a great retro feel.

I can't wait for later this week when I get to see Rachel's new fabric finds. Upholstery fabrics for less than $2.00 a yard in Utah! We'll post pictures as soon as we can.