Monday, September 17, 2007

Playing Tag

Well, we have been tagged, so kindly, by Amy.
Here are the rules of the game: Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle name is Marie. So, here goes:

  • M - Making Things. I love making things. Arts, crafts, cooking, baking, gardening. You name it. Although now that I have said that, it all sounds a bit too Martha. I like to make things, sometimes I am not as proficient at all of the things I want to do.
  • A - Art. I love art. I love going to museums, looking in galleries and shopping in art boutiques. I have lots of art on the walls of my home. I guess I had no choice but to love art with both of my parents art majors and artists themselves.
  • R - Reading. I love to read. (an English major and former high school English teacher) Unfortunately, I don't make enough time for it in my life.
  • I - Interesting Ideas. I really like coming up with ideas, whether it is a detail for an art project or a children's birthday party, I like to keep things interesting.
  • E - Entertaining. I love throwing a party! I know it sounds silly, but I love to have people over for a small dinner or great big bash. I like the planning, the prep work, the details. I don't even mind the clean-up.

Okay, that's me. Now I have to tag some other people. I hope they are in the mood to play along. Forgive me if you're not. So, I will tag my blogland friends: Rick the Palm Springs Savant, Tiffany Jane from Beyond the Vintage Path, and my new friends Heidi from The Wise 5, Lia from Art Junk Girl and Amy from Abundant Curiosities. Kerry will take her turn later this week.

editors note: Amy from Abundant Curiosities was recently tagged, so I will add Brandy from Brandywine Boutique.